Saturday, August 8, 2009

A brief update...

I just realised that my blog is still such a long way behind where I am in my project, and I really need to post stuff before the 0s and 1s drop out of my head, and I forget my learnings; but then I'm also cognisant of how much work there is still to be done, and far away I am from having anything substantial to actually blog about... Hamlet had it easy with his existential pondering; "To Code or To Blog - That should've been the question"

So I'm splitting the difference and
1) Writing some unit tests to catch up with the code base so far, and starting to think about the next set of features, and hence the next set of tests... I will get there with TDD, I really will!), and
2) Writing this all too brief post to explain this...

Coming Soon: The framework of the application so far, and why Josh Smith is such a legend...

No comments:

Post a Comment